Migraines and headaches are severe, recurring, and painful diseases that occur in the head of a person. It usually hits on one side of the head and often happens by vomiting, also extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Its attacks can last for three to four days. The pain can be so severe that it can affect your daily activities. To protect from migraine, we have come here to inform you about Best Doctor For Migraine/Headache Treatment In Jaipur.
Before starting, first, we will know about the symptoms, facts, treatment, medication, etc.
Symptoms Of Migraine/Headache
Some common symptoms of migraine are as mentioned:
- During physical activity, usually, the headache gets worse.
- In most cases a headache that often starts in a low level and grows into massive pain.
- Shifting of pain from one side to the other. Then, from front of the head, and sometimes it’s affecting your entire head.
- Sensitivity to light, issue from noise, and uneasy smells.
- Queasy feeling like nausea and vomiting, upset stomach, and pain in the belly.
- Lose desire of appetite.
- Uncomfortable in different seasons like feeling very warm or cold.
- Paleness from the skin.
- Feel low energy and a long desire to sleep.
- Feel faint, weak, or unsteady.
- Sometimes blurred vision.
- Diarrhea problem.
- Rare situations such as fever.
Some Facts Related To Migraine/Headache In Jaipur
- According to the survey, 6% of men and about 18% of women suffer from migraine attacks.
- Out of every seven people, one suffers from migraines.
- A migraine attack is the third most common disease in the entire world.
- In research, 3000 people suffer from migraine attacks out of every million of the general population.
- It attacks mostly at the age of 35 – 45 years of people.
- About 4% of boys and girls face the migraine problem at an early age.
Treatment Of Migraine/Headache
Some standard remedy of migraine and headache in Jaipur included:
- For pain relief:- Drugs like Over-the-counter (OTC) often work well for some people.
- Nausea medicine:- if you get nausea with your migraine, then your doctor can prescribe it.
- Preventive medicines. If you have four or more migraine days a month, then your doctor can suggest the medicine that prevents it. To decrease the frequency or severity of your headaches, take them regularly.
- Biofeedback:- If the headache starts slowly, biofeedback can stop the attack before it becomes high. It is a kind of technique that helps you to recognize stressful situations before it turns into a migraine.
- TMS (Transcranial magnetic stimulation):- You have to place this device on the back of your head. To stop or reduce pain, it sends a pulse of magnetic energy to the part of your brain.
Types of Migraine
There are mainly two types of migraines that people have.
1. Migraine with aura
It can start one hour before the pain and usually last for one hour.
The effects of an aura can include:
- People can experience confusing thoughts.
- They can predict the stranger and flashing lights.
- Fine lines in the visual field of eyes.
- Blank patches and blind spots in the vision.
- Perception of Sting the pins and needles on the body.
- Difficulty in speaking through mouth.
- Tiredness in the shoulders, neck, or limbs.
- Unpleasant smells from the surrounding.
In the following symptoms of the aura are included that not should be ignored:
- Unusually severe headache.
- Visual disturbance regularly
- losing sensation.
- Difficulties while speaking.
2. Migraine without aura
Between 70 to 90 percent of migraines occur without an aura.
The person will experience a migraine attack without any disturbance that leads up to the attack. The headache starts several hours before, and these are the symptoms that include:
- Always feeling very tired
Looking For The Best Doctor For Migraine/Headache Treatment in Jaipur?
Dr. Sanjay Jain (Specialist Doctor)
If you are looking for the best migraine and headache specialist in Jaipur, then Dr. Sanjay Jain is the best choice available for you. He is a highly qualified senior specialist doctor in Jaipur, and his goal is to heal the issue of people’s minds, and help patients to achieve optimal mental health levels. That’s why he is the best specialist doctor for migraine/headache treatment in Jaipur.
This article helps you how to protect from migraine and headache attacks, what are the symptoms, causes, treatment, and the Best Specialist Doctor For Migraine Treatment In Jaipur. Please Book an Appointment as Dr. Sanjay Jain is a specialist doctor for migraine and headache treatment in Jaipur.
He is professional and has vast experience (13 years) in their respective domains and can effectively treat all the levels of migraine or headache. He uses modern technology and ancient knowledge to treat various physical and mental ailments.