Dr. Sanjay Jain (Consultant Psychiatrist)
MD-Psychiatry(SMS Medical College & Hospital)
NLE (Pennsylvanian, USA), CRA (Singapore), PGCPS
Dr Sanjay Jain is a senior psychiatrist in jaipur and has an experience of more than 13 years in this field.He started his medical education in 1998 and has completed MBBS and MD in psychiatry from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur.
He has done more than 15 international research studies on various psychiatric disorders. He has worked in 5 international research projects in Singapore.
He has also been associated with Bracket Neurosciences, Pennsylvania, USA. Some of the services provided by the doctor (Psychiatrist, Sexologist specialist) in jaipur are -Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Sexual problems, Dementia, Behavior problems in children and Old age, Anger control etc.
Dr. Sanjay Jain is passionate about Psychiatry and it has been his dream branch. His goal is to heal the minds, help patients achieve optimal mental well-being which will ultimately bring out the maximum potential in each person. He promotes positive psychology. His concerns are the myths and taboos related to the mental health. He aims at creating mental health awareness so that patients seek help at right time rather than continuing to suffer from an invisible illness.
- Completed MBBS from SMS Medical College and Hospital ,Jaipur
- Completed MD – Psychiatry from SMS Medical College and Hospital ,Jaipur
- Completed PGCPS from IMA AKN Sinha Institute, Delhi
- Total 13 Years of experience as mental health expert as psychiatrist
- Currently working as Consultant Psychiatrist in Jain Neuropsychiatry Jaipur.
- Worked as Resident Psychiatry in SMS medical college ,jaipur
- Worked as Mental Health expert and Investigator in Mental Health Care and Research,Jaipur
- Worked as NLE in Bracket Neurosciences,Pennsylvania,USA
- Worked as CRA in Lu Asia pacific(Singapore)
- Worked as CRC in Neeman Medical International
- Registered member of Rajasthan Medical Council
- Worked as Investigator in More than 15 international clinical research projects in various psychiatric disorders including – Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Adolescent Schizophrenia,Tic Disorder etc.
- Worked as CRA in 3 international research projects on Depression and Schizophrenia.
- Qualified rater for various rating scales in psychiatry including – PANSS,HAM-D,MADRS,HAMA,CGI-S,CGI-I,AIMS,BARS,SAS
- Trainer for psychiatrists in India for various rating scales.
- Dissertation in A study of Neurocognitive impairment, Soft neurological signs and Disability in the Euthymic patients of Bipolar AffectiveDisorder.
- Published paper in Indian Journal of Research on NLR ratio in patient with depression and its correlation with its severity.
- Conducted workshops in stress management ,Anger management, lectures in schools, institutes and colleges